Building friendships is a process, and here are eight good tips:
1. Be yourself. It is essential to be authentic and honest when building friendships. Be comfortable with expressing your opinions and feelings. Also, be open to listening to other people.
2. Be present. Show interest in others’ life and those around you when they need you. Listen actively to the point of what’s being said.
3. Share interests. Find out what interests you and your potential friend. This can help build trust and respect.
4. Be positive. Try to hold a positive attitude and be supportive towards your potential friend. Positivity helps build trust and respect.
5. Be patient. Building a friendship takes time, so be patient and don’t expect everything to happen overnight. Continue to invest time and effort into building your relationship. And it will likely flourish with time.
6. Be available: Try to be available when your potential friend needs you, and show them your care about their wellbeing.
7. Be loyal. Keep your promises, be loyal about your deals, and come on time. Be a man of your word, do what you say you will do.
8. Communicate. Try to communicate openly and honestly with your potential friend. This act can help you to avoid misunderstandings and build a stronger relationship.
Taking the initiative to social gatherings – Self-help – Abundance7.com